Admin Menu Editor Download Pro v2.15 – WordPress GPL Plugin Download | Gfx Update
Admin Menu Editor Download plugin free v2.15 available. Make WordPress Simpler and Easier to Use for Clients
Admin Menu Editor Pro GPL lets you manually edit the Dashboard menu. your can reorder the menus, show/hide specific items, change permissions, and more.
Note: We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin at your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional themes, premium plugins & other php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL Licence?
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
Admin Menu Editor Pro allows you to hide menus from roles or users, organize the menu with drag and drop, change the icons from over 600 menu icons, create new menu items, change menu colors, make menus open in a new tab or iframe, edit the admin bar, apply your branding and much more.
Admin Menu Editor Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- Hide menus from roles or users
- Organize the menu with drag and drop
- Choose from over 600 menu icons
- Change menu colors
- Create new menu items
- Make menus open in a new tab or an iframe
- Import and export menu settings
- Hide plugins
- Apply your branding
- Edit the Admin Bar
Admin Menu Editor Download for developers just for testing purpose. Admin Menu Editor GPL latest for everyone but support original developer with buying this beautiful product. Visit Gfxupdate.com again for updated version for Admin Menu Editor premium edition. You may face few ads in our site before get Admin Menu Editor free download. Please support us to bring new contents like this.
= 2.15 (2021-07-28) =
* Added experimental support for three level menus. This lets you create deeply nested menus such as “Menu -> Submenu -> Nested Submenu”. Due to risk of conlicts and bugs, this feature is disabled by default. To enable it, go to the “Settings” tab and set “Three level menus” to “Enabled”.
* Fixed a conflict with bbPress where, if you used the “Custom” setting in the “Editable roles” screen, it would be impossible to edit users who had any bbPress roles even when those roles were enabled.
* Fixed a few jQuery deprecation warnings.
* Fixed a warning about using the deprecated filter “allowed_block_types”.
* Fixed an “Undefined array key” warning that could appear if another plugin created a user role that did not have a “capabilities” key.
* Fixed a minor BuddyBoss Platform compatibility issue where the menu editor would show a “BuddyBoss -> BuddyBoss” menu item that was not present in the actual admin menu. The item is created by BuddyBoss Platform, but it is apparently intended to be hidden.