WPMU Dev Hummingbird Pro v3.1.0 GPL Latest Plugin Download
Hummingbird Pro Plugin Download v3.1.0 – WordPress GPL Plugin Download | Gfx Update
Hummingbird Pro Plugin Download free v3.1.0 available. Build a faster web with Hummingbird Pro
Hummingbird GPL is the queen of WordPress optimization and she is here to zip through your site and find all-new ways to make it load at record speed. Automate optimization with the Hummingbird utility belt packed with file compression, asset optimization, a complete caching suite, Cloudflare integration, and performance monitoring that really gets your site flying.
Note: We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin at your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional themes, premium plugins & other php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL Licence?
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
Build a faster web with Hummingbird Pro GPL
Your website’s speed matters. Get Hummingbird Pro for improved website performance, automated reporting, and fixing your Google PageSpeed with its full WordPress speed optimization suite. You’ll get:
- Automated and white-labeled performance reports
- Complete cache suite to dramatically speed up the load time
- Gzip file compression
- Uptime and server response time monitoring
- Blazing fast UNLIMITED 45 point CDN to serve up to 2x optimized files
- Advanced asset optimization without any coding knowledge
WPMU DEV Hummingbird Pro Features
- Performance Report
- Hummingbird scans your site and makes recommendations for improving performance. Asset Optimization
- Minify, combine, optimize and position files to improve page speed.
- Gzip Compression
- Complete Cache Suite
- Speed up page load times with full-page, browser, RSS, and Gravatar cache.
- Cloudflare Cache-Control
- Hummingbird includes quick controls for managing Cloudflare Browser Cache.
- Hosted File Optimization
- Use WPMU DEV’s secure and hyper-fast CDN for faster performance.
- Image Optimization
- Smush Pro integration lets you resize, compress and optimize all your images.
- Uptime Monitoring
- Monitor your website’s response time and know when your experience downtime.
- Hub Security Manager
- Monitor security issues, updates, and backups for all your sites from the Hub.
Hummingbird Pro Plugin Download for developers just for testing purpose. Hummingbird Pro GPL latest for everyone but support original developer with buying this beautiful product. Visit Gfxupdate.com again for updated version for Hummingbird Pro premium edition. You may face few ads in our site before get Hummingbird Pro free download. Please support us to bring new contents like this.
= 3.1.0 ( 2021-07-20 ) =
– New: Asset optimization preload option
– New: Asset optimization async option for external assets
– New: Add prefix to Redis cache via the WP_REDIS_SALT define (possible to store cache for multiple sites in a single database)
– New: DNS prefetch for asset optimization CDN
– New: Filter relevant audits in the performance test
– New: Connect to Cloudflare via API token
– Enhance: Allow setting crossorigin attribute for preconnect resources
– Enhance: Performance test score metrics weights (inline with latest Lighthouse changes)
– Enhance: Performance test tooltips
– Enhance: Make sure logging is active only when both WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are set
– Enhance: Set the cache by device type option in Cloudflare APO for new installs
– Enhance: White labeling support
– Enhance: Processing of configs from other plugins
– Fix: Do not preconnect to Google fonts servers if no fonts are being optimized
– Fix: Broken purchase link in Cloudflare APO integration
– Fix: Page cache module not always showing on subsites
– Fix: Redis not connecting to external servers via hostname
– Fix: PHP warnings for undefined index original_size
– Fix: PHP warnings when doing performance scans from Dashboard
– Fix: PHP warnings array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array
– Fix: Saving/applying settings via configs for Page Caching module on network installs