WP Staging Pro v4.0.3 GPL Download – WordPress Plugin for Site Cloning
WP Staging Pro Download v4.0.3 – WordPress GPL Plugin Download | Gfx Update
WP Staging Pro Download plugin free v4.0.3 available. WordPress Plugin for Site Cloning, Backup & Migrate with One Click
Clone Your WordPress & Copy Staging Changes to Live Site. Important features include Copy DB & files from staging to live site, Exclude specific db tables & folders, User roles authentication, and much more.
Note: We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin at your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional themes, premium plugins & other php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL Licence?
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
WP Staging Pro GPL pushes all your modified data and files from staging site to live site in a very comfortable and easy way. your can copy the staging site to a subfolder of your main site or to a complete custom path. It stays entirely on your server and none of your data will be transferred to any third parties.
WP Staging Pro GPL Features
- Copy DB & files from staging to live site
- Exclude specific DB tables & folders
- The very fast cloning process
- User roles authentication
- Even huge websites are supported
- Very simple to use
WP Staging Pro Download for developers just for testing purpose. WP Staging GPL latest for everyone but support original developer with buying this beautiful product. Visit Gfxupdate.com again for updated version for WP Staging premium edition. You may face few ads in our site before get WP Staging free download. Please support us to bring new contents like this.
= 4.0.3 =
* New: Support for WordPress 5.8
* New: Show notice if uploads dir is outside WP Root #1138
* Enh: Show warning during restore if Backup was created on a server with PHP ini “short_open_tags”, and restoring on a server with it disabled #1129
* Enh: Also show disabled permalink message in disabled items notice on the staging site and show a page builder (DIVI, Elementor etc) not working help link in wpstg page footer #1150
* Enh: Allow filtering the Backup directory using the `wpstg.backup.directory` filter #1167
* Enh: Decouple clone name and clone ID for better usage #1158
* Enh: Allow backups on the staging site #1172
* Enh: Show issue notice if backups is created on version >= 4.0.2 #1198
* Enh: Remove deprecated hooks call #1209
* Fix: Fix staging site when site has freemius script #1112
* Fix: Prefix ‘wpstg’ to sweetalerts Swal to avoid conflict with its other versions #1125
* Fix: Fix a bug in the backup export logic that would loop when encountering a file with non-empty contents that PHP would evaluate as false #1126
* Fix: Set default values for wpstg settings on plugin activate event if wpstg settings not already set #1135
* Fix: Fix the problem when unable to access the staging site because production site have different siteurl or home url and either one of them is having www. prefix #1136
* Fix: Restore a backup with VIEWs or TABLEs with special MySQL configurations such as DEFINER #1139
* Fix: Fix issue where tab triangle was inconsistent by using css based tab triangle #1148
* Fix: Fix issue where backup tmp folder cleaning process closes logs modal #1157
* Fix: Reduce time to query INFORMATION_SCHEMA on some shared hosts from ~10s to one millisecond #1154
* Fix: Fix a bug on backup creation that would not prefix the table name if a MySQL View is selecting data from another MySQL View #1155
* Fix: Fix a bug on backup restore that would fail when trying to create a MySQL View that selects data from another MySQL View that has not been created yet due to order of creation #1155
* Fix: Check available free disk space on large disks on 32-bit PHP #1179
* Fix: Fix a bug where a PHP memory_limit of -1 (Unlimited) would be interpreted as 64MB, now it’s interpreted as 512MB #1178
* Fix: Fix download of .wpstg files on Bitnami/AWS Lightsail servers #1181
* Fix: Remove usages of `abstract static` methods that would violate `strict` PHP checks #1185
* Fix: Cloning a site resets the settings to the default ones #1183
* Fix: Fix a bug on backup creation that would prevent user from logging in after restoring a backup on a site with a different WPDb prefix #1169
* Fix: Allow backup restore with a warning if file count is different than expected, improve backup file count logic #1189
* Fix: Fix Clone RESET and Clone DELETE when unable to delete file due to permission error #1196
* Fix: Fix an issue when canceling a push confirm redirects to empty page #1206
* Fix: Add missing back button and hide cancel button after clone UPDATE and clone RESET #1207
* Fix: Fix Error in JS console related to registering of main-menu in page where it was not available #1205
* Dev: Add wrapper methods for deprecated hooks functions to support WordPress < 4.6 #1209