WP Smush Pro Download v3.8.8 – WordPress GPL Plugin Download | Gfx Update
WP Smush Pro Download plugin free v3.8.8 available. The fastest, easiest, and best-performing image compression plugin for WordPress! Automatically optimize and resize every image in any directory on your WordPress or Multisite on upload. Save space and speed up your site with the incredible power of WP Smush Pro.
Get Smush Pro and bulk optimize every image you’ve ever added to your site with one click and fix your Google PageSpeed with the best image optimizer WordPress has ever known. You’ll get:
Smush unlimited images with a click
Super Smush – 2x compression
Backup original images
Optimize large images (no size limits)
Blazing fast 45 point image CDN
Automatic resize and scale
Note: We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin at your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional themes, premium plugins & other php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL Licence?
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
WPMU DEV WP Smush Pro Features
- Bulk Smush – Compress existing images to save space on your server and increase page speed.
- Super Smush – Get 2x the compression than lossless with our intelligent multi-pass lossy compression.
- Lossless Smush – Smush squeezes every last byte out of your images for the best lossless compression.
- Resize Images – Set max width and height and large images will be automatically scaled on upload.
- Restore Originals – Store original files so you can quickly restore for those times your need full quality.
- Auto-Smush – Smush will automatically compress your images and keep your site running at top speed.
- Keep EXIF Data – Special for photographers that want to keep image information attached.
- PNG to Lossy JPEG – Smush converts PNG files to lossy JPEG when additional savings are detected.
- Compress Big Files – From your camera direct to your site WP Smush Pro optimizes images up to 32MB.
- 200% Faster – Smush Pro’s CPU boosters compress images a whopping 200% faster than Smush free.
- Directory Smush – Smush images outside the media library by setting other directories to be optimized.
- S3 Cloud Smush – Use Smush with WP Offload S3 to optimize your Amazon S3 cloud-based media library.
- Image CDN – Serve your images from our blazing-fast 40 Tbps CDN for faster lighter page speeds.
- WebP Conversion – Smush converts and delivers WebP images on supported browsers (+25% smaller than JPEG and PNG).
- Wrong Size Detection – If your images don’t match their containers, we’ll automatically serve the correct size.
WP Smush Pro Download for developers just for testing purpose. WP Smush Pro GPL latest for everyone but support original developer with buying this beautiful product. Visit Gfxupdate.com again for updated version for WP Smush Pro premium edition. You may face few ads in our site before get WP Smush Pro free download. Please support us to bring new contents like this.
= 3.8.8 ( 2021-07-22 ) =
– New: Allow serving locally stored WebP images through the CDN
– New: Allow excluding WebP from the media types to lazy load
– New: Add a widget for handling configs to the Dashboard page
– New: WP CLI will now properly detect and convert images to WebP
– Enhance: Prevent uploading config files across plugins
– Enhance: Whitelabel support
– Enhance: Lazy load integration with Divi theme
– Enhance: Lazy load integration with GiveWP donation form
– Enhance: Redirect to module page after activating on the dashboard
– Fix: Local Webp says that the Amazon S3 integration is enabled although it’s not
– Fix: Images not loading in embedded posts and pages when lazy load is enabled
– Fix: Replace WP_SMUSH_API_TIMEOUT by the correct constant WP_SMUSH_TIMEOUT in error messages
– Fix: Bulk Smush progress not starting from zero after a Smushing took place
– Fix: Images without Smush backups being included in the bulk-restore list
– Fix: Lazy load parsing issue with forums AJAX requests from BuddyBoss
– Fix: Disable CDN on WPMU DEV hosting staging sites
– Fix: Configs in the free version not syncing with the Hub