WooCommerce Multi Currency Download v2.1.17 – GPL WordPress premium Plugins | Gfx Update
WooCommerce Multi Currency Download plugin free v2.1.17 available. Currency Switcher
If you have a WooCommerce store, WooCommerce Multi Currency is a must-have plugin for you. WooCommerce Multi Currency allows your customers to switch between currencies and helps your store accept payments in multi-currency. The exchange rate can be set up manually or automatically. The plugin can automatically get customer’s geolocation and display the price in the customers’ native currency.
Note: We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin at your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional themes, premium plugins & other php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL Licence?
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
The plugin is flexible with many currency options for front-end display, update exchange rates option
- Auto-update exchange rate: The plugin automatically updates exchange rates. You can set the time for the automatic update: every 30 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month.
- Successful update exchange rate email: The plugin will send a notification email whenever it updates the exchange rate.
- Set the exchange rate manually: The plugin also allows you to set up the exchange rate manually.
- Exchange fee: Every time you exchange money from one currency to another, the bank or money transfer operator may apply a currency exchange fee. The difference between the exchange rate they decide to apply and the real exchange rate traded in the market is the currency exchange fee. WooCommerce Multi Currency allows you to add permanent exchange fees to exchange rates.
- Price formatting: Config how prices are displayed on the front-end. Example: $100; $ 100; 100,00$; 100.00$ …
- Custom currency symbol: You can custom currency symbols. Example: United States Dollar can be displayed as USD, US$, $…
- Fixed Price: WooCommerce Multi Currency allows you to set up custom prices in different currencies in every product. The fixed prices will overwrite the prices calculated by exchange rates.
- Hidden Currency: The plugin allows you to hide currencies which you do not want it to be shown on the front-end.
- Select currency exchange rate sever: You can select to update the exchange rate from VillaTheme.com, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance. More exchange rate servers will be added in the future.
- Use SESSION: The plugin will use the session instead of cookies to save the selected currency.
- Currency Price Switcher: A switcher appears under the product price. Allow customers to switch the price between currencies.
WooCommerce Multi Currency Download for developers just for testing purpose. Multi Currency GPL latest for everyone but support original developer with buying this beautiful product. Visit Gfxupdate.com again for updated version for Multi Currency premium edition. You may face few ads in our site before get Multi Currency free download. Please support us to bring new contents like this.
/**2.1.17 – 2021.08.16**/
– Fixed: Shipping tax conversion issue in some cases
– Fixed: WooCommerce Booking resource not converting
– Fixed: WooCommerce Product addons compatibility issue
– Fixed: Flexible shipping cost not converting
– Fixed: Conversion issue with Smart bundle for WooCommerce plugin
– Fixed: Conversion issue with PPOM for WooCommerce plugin
– Fixed: Incorrect approximate price of cart elements(if enabled) if the current currency is not the default currency
– Fixed: “Use cache plugin” option changes multiple shortcodes on a page to one layout
– Updated: Compatibility with WP 5.8 and WC 5.5
– Added: Auto fill EU countries when using “Get country by currency” button
– Added: Button to fix the issue with orders missing currency rates info
– Added: ETH, LTC, ZWL