User Role Editor Pro v4.60.1 WordPress Plugin – GPL – Free Download
User Role Editor Pro v4.60.1 – WordPress Plugin Download
User Role Editor Pro plugin free download v1.5.4 available. User Role Editor – edit user roles easily
Are you satisfied with the standard WordPress roles list or user capabilities distribution among them? Do you wish to change something in the user’s rights and permissions system?
User Role Editor WordPress plugin will help you. Edit any existing role, create a new one, fill the selected role with the capabilities that you need. Assign newly created roles or capabilities directly to the user.
Note: We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin at your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional themes, premium plugins & other php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL Licence?
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
User Role Editor Pro version features
Why go Pro? The Pro version offers extended functionality. It is advertisement-free. Buy the Pro version and join the 3398 active subscribers. Look on the Pro version additional features list and make the right effective decision:
- Block selected admin menu items on a per role basis (more details…)
- Show front-end menu item for everyone, logged-in users, logged-in users with selected role(s), not logged-in visitors only (more details…)
- Block selected navigation menus from editing for the selected role (more details…)
- Block selected widgets and sidebars under the “Appearance” menu per role base (more details…)
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for roles (more details…)
- Block access to the other roles for the selected role (more details…)
- Per plugin access for roles and users with “activate_plugins” capability (more info…);
- Export and Import user roles
- Multi-site: Roles and users management for all sites at Network Admin from one point: edit, replicate roles to all subsites, assign roles and capabilities to the users, replicate existing user together with his permissions to all sites of the network.
- Multi-site: Restrict access of single-site administrators to the selected user capabilities and Add/Delete role operations inside User Role Editor (more info…)
- Multi-site: Superadmin can set up individual lists of themes available for activation to selected single site administrators (more details…).
Content edit access restriction features:
Force all custom posts types to use their own custom capabilities set instead of the usage of one built on the base of the ‘post’, e.g. ‘edit_videos’ instead of ‘edit_posts’.
Activate “Create” capability for posts/pages/custom post types. For example, without a ‘create_post’ capability users will be allowed to just edit the existing posts.
Users access restriction for editing selected posts and pages only by post/page ID, or/and category/taxonomy ID, or/and author user ID (more info…);
Users access restriction to Gravity Forms by forms ID list (more info…);
Content view access restriction for selected roles and with short_codes (more info…)
Manage what widgets are shown for what role (more details…).
Admin pages permissions viewer shows at the bottom of every admin backend (wp-admin) page the user capabilities list checked by this page and plugins hooked to it (more details…).
User Role Editor Pro for developers just for testing purpose. User Role Editor GPL latest for everyone but support original developer with buying this beautiful product. Visit Gfxupdate.com again for updated version for User Role Editor premium edition. You may face few ads in our site before get User Role Editor free download. Please support us to bring new contents like this.
= [4.60.1] 21.07.2021 =
* Core version: 4.60.1
* Update: Marked as compatible with WordPress 5.8.
* Fix: If one of the pages on hierarchy tree was not published (draft) it may become unavailable for editing in spite of user can (is allowed) edit the parent page.
* Core version was updated to version 4.60.1
* Fix: PHP Notice: Undefined property: URE_User_View::$multisite in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor/includes/classes/user-view.php on line 145