UpdraftPlus Premium v188.8.131.52 – Backup/Restore Plugin – GPL
UpdraftPlus Premium Plugin v184.108.40.206 – WordPress Plugin Download
UpdraftPlus Premium plugin free download v220.127.116.11 available. The world’s most trusted WordPress backup, restore and clone plugin
Hacking, server crashes, dodgy updates or simple user error can ruin your WordPress site. That’s why you need UpdraftPlus. Keep your WordPress site safe and install now!
Note: We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin at your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional themes, premium plugins & other php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL Licence?
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
Automatically backup and migrate your WordPress site with the UpdraftPlus Premium GPL plugin. It comes with multisite support, large database support, email notifications, etc. UpdraftPlus, the world’s most trusted WordPress backup, restore and clone plugin. For full details and features, check out the sales page.
UpdraftPlus Premium – Backup/Restore Plugin Latest Version
- Engage with an easy-to-use interface that allows you to backup and restore with a single click on a schedule that suits you.
- Not all backup plugins are created equal. UpdraftPlus is tested in more scenarios, installed on more servers and rated higher than any rival.
- UpdraftPlus is a complete, general-purpose backup and restore plugin with more features and advanced tools than any rival.
- Performs complete manual or scheduled backups of all your WordPress files, databases, plugins and themes
- Backup schedules every 4, 8 or 12 hours, daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Restores backups directly from your WordPress control panel
- Allows you to only backup changes to your files (such as a new image) that have been made to your site since the last backup
- Automatically backs up your website before any updates to plugins, themes and cores
- Backup the WP core and non-WP files and databases
- Backup WordPress multisites or networks securely
- Encrypt your sensitive databases (e.g. customer information or passwords); Backup external databases and more…
- Some backup plugins can’t restore a backup, so Premium allows you to restore backups from other plugins
- Lock access to UpdraftPlus via a password so you choose which site users can access backups
- Run optimization commands directly on command-line with detailed output on the screen
UpdraftPlus Premium Plugin for developers just for testing purpose. UpdraftPlus GPL latest for everyone but support original developer with buying this beautiful product. Visit Gfxupdate.com again for updated version for UpdraftPlus premium edition. You may face few ads in our site before get UpdraftPlus free download. Please support us to bring new contents like this.
= 2.16.59 – 16/Jul/2021 =
* FIX: Each time the ‘Upload Backup’ dialog is opened, ‘(already uploaded)’ text is appended one more time for the same remote storage resulting in it being nearly impossible to have the two buttons shown at the bottom
* FEATURE: (Paid versions) New WP-CLI command (connect) to connect plugin with the user’s associated account/licence on updraftplus.com
* TWEAK: Enhanced over-sized row-detection to include any table with a primary key and a LONGTEXT
* TWEAK: Log file now includes max packet size
* TWEAK: Properly handle port numbers included in DB_HOST when using mysqldump
* TWEAK: Handle UNIX socket paths included in DB_HOST when using mysqldump
* TWEAK: Increase default mysqldump maximum packet size
* TWEAK: Change WebDAV request library to HTTP_Request2
* TWEAK: Add custom category sorting on post module using uasort due to deprecation warning emitted on UpdraftCentral
* TWEAK: Added an icon within the top-right of the log widget allowing user to toggle that part between its current size and full-screen of the restoration log section
* TWEAK: Prevent an error in the phpinfo advanced tool when handling non-string constants
* TWEAK: Escape remote storage IDs in output templates
* TWEAK: Suppress unwanted error logging related to Gravity Forms
* TWEAK: Clear Elementor cache at the end of restoration process (if possible) giving an opportunity for Elementor to regenerate CSS files on the next page load request
* TWEAK: Clear Avada/Fusion-related CSS cache at the end of restoration process (if relevant)
* TWEAK: Catch and recover from errors and exceptions when clearing third-party caches
* TWEAK: Prevent a PHP logging notice when an SCP server is scanned for files
* TWEAK: Remove unused CloudFront methods from S3 library
* TWEAK: Added missing anonymisation.png graphic and detail of Anonymisation addon in the addons list table
* TWEAK: Added Update URI header field to avoid accidentally being overwritten with an update of a plugin of a similar name from the WordPress.org Plugin Directory.
* TWEAK: Improvements in finding a working mysqldump binary during a backup operation
* TWEAK: Start on larger chunk sizes when fetching *meta table contents, and scale up chunk sizes on all tables dynamically (less SQL queries; but testing shows it makes little difference to overall speed)
* TWEAK: Adjust Google Drive to retry once after a UDP_Google_IO_Exception, as was done in Google Cloud – intended to help with intermittently buggy Curl versions
* TWEAK: Show a notice when attempting to download a backup from email remote storage explaining nothing can be downloaded