iThemes Security Pro Download v7.0.3 Free GPL Plugin | Gfx Update
iThemes Security Pro Download v7.0.3 – GPL WordPress premium Plugins | Gfx Update
iThemes Security Pro Download plugin free v7.0.3 available. The Best WordPress Security Plugin to Secure & Protect WordPress
Your WordPress website needs a WordPress security strategy that includes a trusted WordPress security plugin like iThemes Security Pro. WordPress currently powers over 25% of all websites, so it has become an easy target for hackers with malicious intent.
Make sure your WordPress website is secure and protected with iThemes Security Pro. iThemes Security Pro works to fix common WordPress security issues you may not know exist. By adding an extra layer of protection, iThemes Security Pro helps give you peace of mind—and keeps the bad guys out.
Note: We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin at your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional themes, premium plugins & other php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL Licence?
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
iTheme Security Pro GPL Features
- Limit the number of failed login attempts allowed per user with WordPress brute force protection. If someone is trying to guess your password, they’ll get locked out after a few attempts.
- If someone manages to get into your site, they’ll probably add, remove or change a file. Get email alerts showing any recent file changes so you know if you’ve been hacked.
- If a bot is scanning your site for vulnerabilities, it will generate a lot of 404 errors. iThemes Security will lock out that IP after the limit you set (20 errors in 5 minutes by default).
- Set which level of users on your site (admins, editors, users, etc.) need to have strong passwords. Strong password enforcement is one of the best ways to lock down WordPress.
- Keep bad users away from your site if they have too many failed login attempts, if they generate too many 404 errors, or if they’re on a bot blacklist.
- Not making changes to your site 24 hours a day? Harden WordPress by making the WordPress dashboard inaccessible during specific hours so no one else can sneak in and attempt to make changes.
- Change the default URL of your WordPress login area so attackers won’t know where to look. This feature is also great to help clients remember their login link.
- Schedule database backups and have them emailed to you. Or you can get our WordPress backup plugin to step up your backup game. Make complete backups and send them to off-site storage destinations.
- Get email notifications when someone gets locked out after too many failed login attempts or when a file on your site has been changed.
iThemes Security Pro Download for developers just for testing purpose. iThemes Security GPL latest for everyone but support original developer with buying this beautiful product. Visit Gfxupdate.com again for updated version for iThemes Security premium edition. You may face few ads in our site before get iThemes Security free download. Please support us to bring new contents like this.
7.0.3 – 2021-08-10 – Timothy Jacobs
Enhancement: Reintroduce Feature Flags management UI.
Tweak: Reposition “Advanced” and “Tools” menu items to be more readable on lengthy screens.
Bug Fix: Sites that did not support HTTPS, but had the SSL module active, but not configured, on upgrade would get redirected to the HTTPS version of the site.
Bug Fix: When the Change Admin User tool is run, update any User Groups referencing the old user id.
Bug Fix: Unregister the iThemes Security Two-Factor module when the Two-Factor Feature Plugin is enabled.
Bug Fix: Add missing and correct erroneous textdomains.
Bug Fix: WordPress footer would appear in the middle of the logs page.