HappyForms WordPress Premium Plugin v1.25.0 – WordPress Plugin Download
HappyForms WordPress Premium plugin free download v1.25.0 available.
Grow customer interactions through better forms, sign-ups, surveys, polls and checkouts for WordPress. For full details and features, check out the sales page.
Note: We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin at your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional themes, premium plugins & other php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL Licence?
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
How does HappyForms help to grow customer interactions?
- More conversations with leads
- Super-simple live form builder
- Elementor, SiteOrigin, Divi setup
- Reliable message delivery
- Follow-up sales funnels
- Skip the hassle of spam messages
HappyForms WordPress Premium Plugin for developers just for testing purpose. HappyForms GPL latest for everyone but support original developer with buying this beautiful product. Visit Gfxupdate.com again for updated version for HappyForms premium edition. You may face few ads in our site before get HappyForms free download. Please support us to bring new contents like this.
= 1.25.0 =
* New feature: Signature field now supports hand-drawn signatures.
* New feature: Per-form privacy controls allow for finer control of privacy settings.
* New feature: “Show remaining submissions” control for Single Choice, Multiple Choice and Dropdown fields.
* Improvement: Fields with validation errors are now marked with a CSS class for easier styling.
* Improvement: Browser autocompletion has been disabled everywhere for more consistent behavior.
* Improvement: Forms now scroll to top only when partially out of the viewport.
* Bugfix: “Add custom CSS classes to submit button” was misbehaving.
* Bugfix: Geolocation button in Address field had styling glitches.
* Bugfix: Multi-page forms were outputting stray divs.
* Bugfix: Client metadata was causing fatal errors in specfic scenarios.