Divi Theme Free Download v4.10.6 – GPL WordPress premium Themes | Gfx Update
Divi Theme free download GPL v4.10.6 available. The Most Popular WordPress Theme In The World
Divi is among the best-selling themes from Elegant Themes. It is powered by the Divi Builder, which can build any template with a visual interface.
Divi is one of the most popular and powerful multi-purpose WordPress themes designed by Elegant Themes. This theme is known for its flexibility and multiple customization options. Divi can be used for any type of niche website. It can perfectly fit on all kinds of blogs or sites.
Divi theme makes it easy to design and build layouts for your website pages using its drag n drop visual editor. It replaces the standard WordPress post editor with a higher-level visual editor. Even a newcomer or a non-techy person can design awesome pages easily using its visual editor. You can also import from 800 pre-made layouts in just one click on the WordPress dashboard.
Divi theme also supports responsive customization settings, which makes it easy to build mobile-ready sites. Divi gives us complete control over how our website will look on different devices and screen sizes. You can customize each and every part of this theme according to your requirements. The typography settings of the Divi theme make your website more eye-catchy.
Divi theme also supports custom CSS code. In short, the Divi theme with Divi Builder is the best combination ever to build a professional website within few minutes. You can also use any other page builders if you want, but Divi Builder is recommended for this theme.
Note: We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin at your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional themes, premium plugins & other php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL Licence?
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
Core Features of Divi Theme – The Ultimate WordPress Theme
- Responsive theme
- Cross-browser support
- Lightweight coding and design
- Highly customized
- 800 professionally designed page layouts
- Easy to import and export layouts
- Visual editor support
- Gutenberg support
- 100 full website pack
- Highly optimized for search engines
- Loads really fast
- HTML5 and CSS3 used to build
- Custom CSS support
- Custom font-family support
- Pricing tables support
- Advertisement ready
- SEO options
- Google fonts support
- Custom logo and site icon support
- WooCommerce ready
Divi Theme Free Download for developers just for testing purpose. Divi Theme GPL latest for everyone but support original developer with buying this beautiful product. Visit Gfxupdate.com again for updated version for Divi Theme premium edition. You may face few ads in our site before get Divi Theme download. Please support us to bring new contents like this.
version 4.10.6 ( updated 09-02-2021 )
– Fixed the logic to check if a module is inside of a sticky module.
– Fixed Dynamic CSS and Style.css no being wrapped correctly on custom post type archive pages.
– Fixed a case where Critical CSS could end being printed in the wrong position.
– Reduced feature manger post meta cache footprint.
– Fixed a bug where the Email Optin module subscribe loader couldn’t be loaded due to the wrong path being set.
– Fixed Padding and Margin values from presets applying issues in some cases.
– Fixed Shop module default sorting selection in Order menu.
– Fixed white header background color being applied to the Extra header when Dynamic CSS was enabled.
– Fixed broken gallery widget styles when using Dynamic CSS.
– Fixed compatiblity issue with Image Photo Gallery Final Tiles Grid Plugin.
– Fixed broken WooCommerce gallery module styles when the module layout was set to grid mode.
– Fixed missing icon padding in the menu module.
– Fixed incompatibilty with Modern Events Calendar Lite Plugin.
– Fixed incompatibility with M Chart Plugin.
– Fixed an issue with the Woo Gallery module where the Magnific Popup styles were not included on custom post types.
– Fixed the margin value of the last module in a column when the parent row uses a custom gutter width.
– Fixed SVGs not being the right size on the front-end when used in Image or Blurb module.
– Fixed an issue with Gravity Forms Signature Add-On.
– Fixed broken Theme Builder styles on custom post type taxonomies due to cached CSS that wasn’t being cleared correctly.