Asset Cleanup Pro GPL v18.104.22.168 – WordPress Plugin Download
Asset Cleanup Pro GPL plugin free download v22.214.171.124 available. Page Speed Booster Plugin
Performance WordPress Plugin for maximum page speed results, use it together with a caching plugin
Note: We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin at your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional themes, premium plugins & other php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL Licence?
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
Upgrading to the premium plugin allows you to unload unused styles & scripts on extra pages such as:
- Taxonomy pages such as default WordPress’ categories, tags, and custom-created ones such as products’ categories from WooCommerce.
- Author pages (e.g. the page showing all posts published by a specific author, detected via
- Default WordPress Search Page
- WooCommmerce Search Page (which has the same settings as the actual shop page detected via
- Date Archive Page: this is any page that retrieves articles filtered by the date, detected via
Asset Cleanup Pro GPL for developers just for testing purpose. GPL Page Speed Booster plugin for everyone but support original developer with buying this beautiful product. Visit Gfxupdate.com again for updated version for Asset Cleanup premium edition. You may face few ads in our site before get Page Speed Booster plugin. Please support us to bring new contents like this.
126.96.36.199 – 15 July 2021
* “Plugins Manager” Multisite compatibility: Make sure network-activated plugins are fully manageable (e.g. only plugins activated per site were showing)
* If “Contract All Groups” & “Expand All Groups” buttons are used, make sure the state (contracted or expanded) whenever the admin manages the assets again (the following option is updated in the background: “Settings” -> “Plugin Usage Preferences” -> “On Assets List Layout Load, keep the groups:”)
* Fix: “Uncaught ReferenceError: wpacuLoadCSS is not defined” was sometimes showing. It’s been fixed by updating the fallback script needed for CSS async preloading (e.g. for browsers that do not support it by default)
* Fix: “Warning: Constant WPACU_PREVENT_ANY_FRONTEND_OPTIMIZATION already defined”